Saturday, October 9, 2010

Free and easy...that's my style

What a nice day.

 Unless you count my clothes dryer deciding that heating is not in it's job description anymore.  But MW is handy with this kind of thing, so I agreed to go to the appliance part store with him if he'd go by a local booksigning with me to support some local authors.  We ate lunch out-just the two of us and I enjoyed a Long Island Ice Tea in the middle of the day for no good reason.   

Then we survived a trip to Costco on a Saturday and on the way home went through Sonic for the half priced Diet Limeade that will help me cheer the Texas Rangers on to victory.  They will clinch if they win today.  Antlers and Claws all around.

The game has started, and I just got a report that the dryer repair seems to have been a success! 

And the best news- my neice delivered a beautiful baby girl named Ellie yesterday!

A nice day.

10 comments:

Regina Richards said...

Congrats on the new family member!

And a Long Island Iced Tea mid-day? You naughty girl! LOL! One of the benefits of having kids grown and out of the house, I suppose. You don't always have to be "an example". Sometimes you just get to be fun!

Regina Richards said...

Marty? Maaarty? Hey, Marty!

Are you there? I want my Marty fix! I keep coming here and nuthin'. That's just cruel. Write something!

Pretty please?

:)

Regina Richards said...

Merry Christmas, Marty!

Regina Richards said...

And a Happy New Year!

Regina Richards said...

Are you going to Dreamin' in Dallas this year?

Regina Richards said...

Just stopping by...

Regina Richards said...

Is this a decoy blog, set up to keep me away from your real one? I promise to behave...

Regina Richards said...

mmmm, mmm, mmmm, de dumm, de de.

Just humming through.

Regina Richards said...

I gotta new pic.

Regina Richards said...

I nominated you for a Sweet Award on my blog.

...I'm beginning to feel like a stalker...