Saturday, April 24, 2010

My daughter the football player goes to Sweden!

As some of you know, my daughter plays for the Dallas Diamonds, a professional tackle women's football team. This is her 6th season as a linebacker/kicker. Now something amazing has happened! I'm using several exclamation points to show my excitement even though we've been told by the publishing world that my words alone should convey my emotions--but !!!! She was chosen to represent the USA on a team that will play against other countries in Sweden this summer!!!

We are very proud and excited for her as you can see by my punctuation and MY WORDS JUMPING OFF THE PAGE. (That's for you, Jen.)

Congratulations to the other six members of the Diamonds who were picked to be part of the 45 player roster, as well.

Go USA !!!

No comments: